We provide a wide range of quality car products and offer specialist advice on their application and uses. Among these services we also make Number Plates in all of the standard varieties,
WHILST YOU WAIT!
Call for more info & prices.
What you need
You need to bring with you 1 proof of identity and 1 proof of ownership from the following:
- Driving licence
- Utility, telephone or council tax bill
- A bank or building society statement
- Foreign national identity card
- Debit or credit card
- A police warrant card
- An armed forces identity card
- Registration certificate (V5C)
- Tear off slip (V5C/2)
- Certificate of entitlement to a mark (V750)
- Cherished transfer retention document (V778)
- Vehicle licence renewal form (V11)
- Authorisation certificate (V948) with official DVLA stamp
- A letter of authorisation from fleet operators (including a lease/hire company) quoting the document reference number from the V5C
- An insurance certificate
Number Plate Laws
Dont buy number plates from ebay!
We are required by law to take these details before the plate is released. Although you might see many shops on ebay selling plates without these requirements, most of them are actualy breaking the law by supplying number plates without seeing documents and use substandard materials.
- All UK number plates must show the manufacturers name and post code.
- Characters on number plates must be standard font ( Custom fonts will fail an MOT).
- Many plates from ebay are made from materials not to a British Standard leading to problems such as non reflective plates or blistering and peeling.
- Plates with icons to the left other than the flag with national identifying letters, such as football clubs or car logo are illegal.
For full information on numberplate laws visit the GOV page.
You could be fined up to £1,000 and your car will fail its MOT test if you drive with incorrectly displayed number plates.